Osborn Maledon Named 2018 Benchmark Arizona Litigation Firm of the Year
Osborn Maledon recently was selected as the Arizona Litigation Firm of the Year for 2018 by Benchmark Litigation, the fourth year in a row the firm has won the recognition. Benchmark is a national ranking firm for litigators that conducts extensive client and peer interviews in its ranking process. The award was presented in New York.
Noting that Osborn Maledon’s practice is focused on complex commercial litigation in a variety of areas, Benchmark called the firm Arizona’s “preeminent” litigation firm.
"This recognition is particularly appreciated because it reflects the opinions of our clients and colleagues," said Mary O’Grady, who leads the firm's litigation practice.
Six Osborn Maledon attorneys were recognized as “Local Litigation Stars” a seventh was singled out as a “Future Star”:
• Colin Campbell, Local Litigation Star
• Kim Demarchi, Local Litigation Star
• Tim Eckstein, Future Star
• Larry Hammond, Local Litigation Star
• Bill Maledon, Local Litigation Star
• Mary O’Grady, Local Litigation Star
• David Rosenbaum, Local Litigation Star