Osborn Maledon Practice Groups and Attorneys Ranked as Tops in Chambers USA 2012
In addition, 10 of the 50 lawyers in the firm were selected as “Leaders in Their Field” by Chambers and Partners, an international firm that ranks U.S. attorneys.
The outstanding practice areas cited are corporate/mergers and acquisitions; general commercial litigation; and white-collar crime and government investigations litigation. Osborn Maledon also ranked highly for real estate law.
The Chambers review singled out partner Bill Maledon as a national leader in the litigation trial lawyers category; and litigator Mark Harrison (general commercial law) was ranked as a Senior Statesman, an acknowledgement for long-time leaders in their fields.
The following Osborn Maledon attorneys received #1 rankings in their respective practice areas:
- Tom Curzon, corporate law/mergers and acquisitions;
- Larry Hammond, litigation (white-collar crime and government investigations);.
- Bill Hardin, corporate law/mergers and acquisitions;
- Bill Maledon, litigation (general commercial); and
- David Rosenbaum, litigation (general commercial).
Other Osborn Maledon attorneys highly ranked by Chambers were:
- Andrew Kelly, corporate law/mergers and acquisitions;
- Jones Osborn II, real estate;
- Scott Rodgers, labor and employment, and
- Christopher Stachowiak, corporate law/mergers and acquisitions.
Scott Rodgers, the firm’s managing partner, said the high ranking of the firm is testimony to all the attorneys and staff at Osborn Maledon. “Chambers singled a few out, but in reality, everyone at the firm contributes to the excellent client service recognized in these rankings,” he said.
Chambers and Partners, the London publisher of the guide, assesses the top firms and lawyers in each state. It is distinguished from other nationwide attorney rankings that merely poll lawyers or clients because a detailed research process is conducted by Chambers, which then releases four tiers of honorees in various practice areas.