Osborn Maledon lawyers are among the most experienced anywhere in complex business and personal litigation. Our lawyers have prosecuted and defended a wide variety of major cases in federal and state courts throughout the country, including class actions, white collar criminal defense, multi-district litigation and appellate matters. We also have extensive experience in handling administrative proceedings, arbitrations and other forms of dispute resolution. To reduce the cost of litigation, the firm efficiently uses attorneys and paraprofessionals, typically staffing even the most complex matters with a small, focused team. The firm also employs the most modern technologies for litigation support, including document management and evidentiary presentation systems.
Osborn Maledon's business attorneys practice in many industries and fields of law, from corporate and real estate deals to software and life science ventures. Our clients range from publicly traded corporations, to entrepreneurial start-up ventures, to real estate developers and investors to Indian tribes. Our business attorneys share a common goal of helping our clients achieving their business objectives by providing the highest quality legal representation.
We also leverage strategic relationships with leading firms throughout the country in key specialties, such as international law and specialty patent prosecution. These relationships allow Osborn Maledon to offer clients the personal attention of knowledgeable, Arizona-based lawyers, with the resources to assemble targeted, multi-disciplinary teams where necessary to address novel situations.
We excel in the areas in which we practice and staff our clients' matters in a way that delivers the highest quality legal services in the most cost-effective manner. Please find a detailed list of our practice areas below.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation Counseling
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate and Securities
- Criminal Defense
- Education Law
- Emerging Ventures
- Employment Law and Executive Compensation
- Ethics and Professional Liability
- Indian Law
- Intellectual Property and Technology
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Internal and Governmental Investigations
- Media and Communications
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Outside General Counsel Services
- Real Estate
- Securities Defense
- Sports and Sports Eligibility Law
- State and Local Administrative Law
- Trade Secrets, Restrictive Covenants, and Emergency Relief
- Venture Capital, Angel Financings and Private Placements