Four Osborn Maledon attorneys named 'Phoenix Lawyer of the Year' for their practice areas; 27 named 2016 "Best Lawyers"
Four Osborn Maledon attorneys recently received the highest rankings for 2016 from Best Lawyers®, the oldest peer-review publication in the legal profession. They were named "Phoenix Lawyer of the Year" in their practice areas; only a single lawyer in a practice area in each community is selected as "Lawyer of the Year."
In addition, 27 Osborn Maledon attorneys were listed as "Best Lawyers". The lawyers and the practice area for which they are recognized are:
- Lynne Adams, education law;
- Jonathan Ariano, corporate law;
- Maureen Beyers, arbitration, commercial litigation and securities litigation;
- Kathleen Brody; white-collar criminal defense;
- Colin Campbell, arbitration, commercial litigation and mediation;
- Anne Chapman, white-collar criminal defense;
- Elizabeth Chatham, immigration law;
- Tom Curzon, corporate law and mergers & acquisitions;
- Doug Dalton, commercial litigation;
- Brett Dunkelman, antitrust law, antitrust litigation, intellectual property litigation and patent litigation;
- Timothy Eckstein, white-collar criminal defense;
- Ronda Fisk, commercial litigation;
- Larry Hammond, appellate law, bet-the-company litigation; commercial litigation and white-collar criminal defense;
- Bill Hardin, corporate law, securities/capital markets law;
- Mark Harrison, appellate law, commercial litigation, ethics and professional responsibility law, legal malpractice law (defendants) and legal malpractice law (plaintiffs);
- Thomas Hudson, appellate law, bet-the-company litigation and commercial litigation;
- Andrew Kelly, corporate law, gaming law;
- Thayne Lowe, real estate law;
- Bill Maledon, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, entertainment law (motion pictures and television); entertainment law (music), antitrust litigation and sports law;
- Randy Nelson, corporate law;
- Mary O'Grady, appellate law;
- Jones Osborn, real estate law;
- Scott Rodgers, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, employment law (management) and labor and employment litigation;
- David Rosenbaum, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, intellectual property litigation, securities litigation, construction litigation and mergers & acquisitions litigation;
- Warren Stapleton, bankruptcy and creditor debtor rights/insolvency and reorganization law and bankruptcy litigation;
- Chris Stachowiak, corporate law, mergers & acquisition law, securities/capital markets law and securities regulation;
- Geoffrey Sturr, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation and ethics and professional responsibility law.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become highly regarded as a guide to legal excellence. Ratings are based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which attorneys vote on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas.