Nathan Arrowsmith selected to Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Pathfinders
Osborn Maledon has selected Nathan Arrowsmith, a litigator with experience advising clients on transgender legal issues, as a member of the 2019 class of Pathfinders, a career development program sponsored by the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD).
Among his experience in the LBGTQ+ community, Arrowsmith has:
- Assisted an LGBT prisoner with constitutional claims against the Arizona Department of Corrections.
- Assisted LGBTQ+ youth and young adults by volunteering to help with name-change petitions in a clinic for one n ten, a Phoenix organization.
- Helped a nonprofit organization for undocumented queer youth in forming and obtaining 501(c)(3) status.
- Advised several fraternities and sororities on the development of policies regarding transgender members.
- Advised educational institutions on legal issues related to the inclusion of transgender and gender non-binary students.
Founded in 2009, LCLD is an organization of more than 300 corporate chief legal officers and law firm managing partners who are personally committed to creating a diverse legal profession. The Pathfinder Program, now in its fourth year, connects early-career, high-potential attorneys in training focused on leadership skills, networking, relationship-building and career development. More information is at www.lcldnet.org.