Osborn Maledon Attorneys Named in Chambers Guide
Ten attorneys in the Phoenix law firm Osborn Maledon, P.A. were selected as “Leaders in Their Field” for Chambers USA 2013 by Chambers and Partners, an international firm that ranks U.S. attorneys.
Chambers announced that four practice areas in the firm received high rankings as well, though the specific rankings will be announced when the Chambers annual book is launched in May. Those areas are corporate/mergers and acquisitions; litigation, general commercial; litigation, white-color crime and government investigations; and real estate.
The Chambers review particularly singled out partner Bill Maledon as a national leader in the general litigation trial lawyers category.
The following Osborn Maledon attorneys were ranked in their respective practice areas:
- Tom Curzon, corporate law/mergers and acquisitions;
- Larry Hammond, litigation (white-collar crime and government investigations);
- Bill Hardin, corporate law/mergers and acquisitions;
- Mark Harrison, litigation (general commercial);
- Andrew Kelly, corporate law/mergers and acquisitions;
- Bill Maledon, litigation (general commercial);
- Jones Osborn, real estate;
- Scott Rodgers, Osborn Maledon managing partner, labor and employment;
- David Rosenbaum, litigation (general commercial); and
- Christopher Stachowiak, corporate law/mergers and acquisitions.
Chambers and Partners, the London publisher of the guide, assesses the top firms and lawyers in each state. It is distinguished from other nationwide attorney rankings that merely poll lawyers or clients because a detailed research process is conducted by Chambers, which then releases four tiers of honorees in various practice areas.