Osborn Maledon named 1st in 3 Practice Areas; 13 attorneys singled out in prestigious Chambers 2018
Three practice areas in the Phoenix law firm Osborn Maledon, P.A. received the highest possible ranking among Arizona law firms for the 14th year in a row from the prestigious legal resource guide, Chambers USA. Thirteen attorneys in the Phoenix law firm were selected as “Leaders in Their Field” for Chambers USA 2018.
The practice areas receiving 1st place rankings are corporate/mergers & acquisitions (M&A); litigation -- general commercial; and litigation -- white-collar crime and government investigations. The firm’s Native American law practice also was ranked highly.
Chambers noted that Osborn Maledon litigation clients praised the team, calling its work “absolutely outstanding” and saying “they have always been very sharp and on the ball.” Corporate clients recognized this “wonderful firm,” remarking on its “tremendous talented attorneys.” In the area of Native American law, a client said the firm “has gone above and beyond in its efforts to serve.”
The following Osborn Maledon attorneys were ranked in their respective practice areas:
- Jonathan Ariano (corporate/M&A)
- Colin Campbell (litigation: general commercial)
- Tom Curzon (corporate/M&A)
- Timothy Eckstein (litigation: white-collar crime and government investigations)
- Larry Hammond (litigation: white-collar crime and government investigations)
- Bill Hardin (corporate/M&A)
- Mark Harrison (litigation: general commercial)
- Andrew Kelly (corporate/M&A)
- Bill Maledon (litigation: general commercial)
- Scott Rodgers (labor and employment)
- David Rosenbaum (litigation: general commercial)
- Christopher Stachowiak (corporate/M&A)
- Geoff Sturr (litigation: general commercial)
Chambers and Partners, the London publisher of the guide, assesses the top firms and lawyers in each state. It is distinguished from other nationwide attorney rankings that merely poll lawyers or clients because a detailed research process is conducted by Chambers, which then releases four tiers of honorees in various practice areas.