Osborn Maledon named 1st in 3 Practice Areas; 13 attorneys singled out in prestigious Chambers guide
Three practice areas in the Phoenix law firm Osborn Maledon, P.A. received the highest possible ranking among Arizona law firms for the 13th year in a row from the prestigious legal resource guide, Chambers USA. Thirteen attorneys were selected as “Leaders in Their Field” for Chambers USA 2017.
The practice areas singled out for 1st place rankings are corporate/mergers and acquisitions (M&A); litigation -- general commercial; and litigation -- white-collar crime and government investigations.
Chambers noted in its litigation rankings of the firm: “one of the premier commercial litigation firms in this part of the States - they have a very strong group of litigation lawyers."
Clients add: "They have extremely talented attorneys who continue to win the very tough cases that others shy away from."
Chambers noted clients praise the quality of the firms corporate/mergers & acquisitions practice: "The team listens and provides clear direction and suggestions. They are extremely skilled when working with new companies and CEOs, and demonstrate this through their attention to detail and guidance."
One client in particular has very strong praise for the team: "I put them as best in class and top of the pack in total grading on giving advice that is consistent with high-level objectives and doing impeccable work that results in fewer risks and more sleep at night."
The following Osborn Maledon attorneys were ranked in their respective practice areas:
- Jonathan Ariano (corporate/M&A)
- Colin Campbell (litigation: general commercial)
- Tom Curzon (corporate/M&A)
- Timothy Eckstein (litigation: white-collar crime and government investigations)
- Larry Hammond (litigation: white-collar crime and government investigations)
- Bill Hardin (corporate/M&A)
- Mark Harrison (litigation: general commercial)
- Andrew Kelly (corporate/M&A)
- Bill Maledon recognized in two categories (litigation: general commercial and litigation: trial lawyers)
- Scott Rodgers (labor and employment)
- David Rosenbaum (litigation: general commercial)
- Christopher Stachowiak (corporate/M&A)
- Geoff Sturr (litigation: general commercial)
Chambers and Partners, the London publisher of the guide, assesses the top firms and lawyers in each state. It is distinguished from other nationwide attorney rankings that merely poll lawyers or clients because a detailed research process is conducted by Chambers, which then releases four tiers of honorees in various practice areas. More information on our Chambers rankings can be found here.