Osborn Maledon receives top recognition by prestigious Chambers USA guide
For the 16th year in a row, Phoenix law firm Osborn Maledon, P.A. received the highest rankings possible among Arizona law firms from the prestigious legal resource guide, Chambers USA.
Chambers USA 2020 awarded its Band 1 ranking to four of the firm’s key practice areas:
- corporate/mergers & acquisitions (M&A);
- litigation -- general commercial;
- litigation -- white-collar crime and government investigations; and
- Native American law.
Chambers USA also recognized 16 Osborn Maledon attorneys in its 2020 rankings. Name partner Bill Maledon was honored as a Star Individual, which Chambers said were “the crème de la crème – the standard by which others are judged.”
It explained, “These attorneys immerse themselves in the most significant deals and brings a degree of gravitas to the negotiating table. Their reputation is cultivated through a long history of excellence, and it usually shows up in the research process through the sheer weight of recommendations compared to their peers. Additionally, they have managed to change the legal landscape in dramatic ways.”
The ranked lawyers and their practice areas are:
- In corporate/M&A: Tom Curzon (Senior Statesperson), Bill Hardin (Band 2), Christopher Stachowiak (Band 3), Jonathan Ariano (Band 4) and Andrew Kelly (Band 4).
- In labor and employment law: Scott Rodgers (Band 4).
- In litigation (appellate): Thomas Hudson (Band 1), Mary O’Grady (Band 1) and Eric M. Fraser (Up and Coming).
- In litigation (general commercial): Bill Maledon (Star Individual), Mark Harrison (Senior Statesperson), David Rosenbaum (Band 1), Colin Campbell (Band 3), and Geoffrey Sturr (Band 4).
- In litigation (white-collar crime and government investigations): Tim Eckstein (Band 1) and Joseph Roth (Up and Coming).
Managing Partner Scott Rodgers said, “We are proud that Chambers recognized our firm and many of our lawyers. We are also proud that high performance and client service is offered across all of the firm’s practice areas. Osborn Maledon’s reputation for results and client service has always been a team effort from all of our talented lawyers and staff.”
Chambers is a distinguished international ranking firm that bases its rankings on in-depth research, in addition to polling of peers and clients. Chambers’ research process involves extensive interviews of clients, other market participants and professional colleagues.