Four Osborn Maledon attorneys named 'Phoenix Lawyer of the Year' for their practice areas; 22 named 2018 "Best Lawyers"
Four Osborn Maledon attorneys recently received the highest rankings for 2018 from Best Lawyers®, the oldest peer-review publication in the legal profession. They were named "Phoenix Lawyer of the Year" in their practice areas; only a single lawyer in a practice area in each community is selected as "Lawyer of the Year."
The four and the practice areas for which they were recognized as "Lawyer of the Year" are: Lynne Adams (education law); Tom Curzon (corporate law); Brett Dunkelman (litigation-intellectual property); and Christopher Stachowiak (securities/capital markets law);
Twenty-two Osborn Maledon attorneys were listed as "Best Lawyers". (In addition, former Osborn Maledon partner Ronda Fisk, recently named a Maricopa County Superior Court Judge, was selected.)
The lawyers and the practice area for which they are recognized are:
- Lynne Adams, education law;
- Jonathan Ariano, corporate law;
- Colin Campbell, arbitration, commercial litigation and mediation;
- Tom Curzon, corporate law and mergers & acquisitions;
- Doug Dalton, commercial litigation;
- Brett Dunkelman, antitrust law, antitrust litigation, intellectual property litigation and patent litigation;
- Timothy Eckstein, white-collar criminal defense;
- Meghan Grabel, energy law;
- Larry Hammond, appellate law, bet-the-company litigation; commercial litigation and white-collar criminal defense;
- Bill Hardin, corporate law, securities/capital markets law;
- Mark Harrison, appellate law, commercial litigation, ethics and professional responsibility law, legal malpractice law (defendants) and legal malpractice law (plaintiffs);
- Thomas Hudson, appellate law, bet-the-company litigation and commercial litigation;
- Andrew Kelly, corporate law, gaming law;
- Thayne Lowe, real estate law;
- Bill Maledon, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, entertainment law (motion pictures and television); entertainment law (music), antitrust litigation and sports law;
- Randy Nelson, corporate law;
- Mary O'Grady, appellate law;
- Scott Rodgers, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, employment law (management) and labor and employment litigation;
- David Rosenbaum, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, construction litigation, intellectual property litigation, securities litigation; mergers & acquisitions litigation; and securities law.
- Warren Stapleton, bankruptcy and creditor debtor rights/insolvency and reorganization law and bankruptcy litigation;
- Christopher Stachowiak, corporate law, mergers & acquisition law, securities/capital markets law and securities regulation;
- Geoffrey Sturr, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation and ethics and professional responsibility law.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become highly regarded as a guide to legal excellence. Ratings are based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which attorneys vote on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas.