Osborn Maledon takes great pride in its highly qualified, diverse and professional staff of paralegals, paralegal assistants, secretaries, word processors, library staff, IS personnel, accounting staff, file clerks, copy center personnel and other support staff. The attorneys at Osborn Maledon value our staff as part of our legal team. We are in this together for the good of our clients. We work hard, but also realize that our staff members need to take time for family, for friends and for recreation.
We are looking for a qualified and hands-on Marketing Manager to join our administrative team.
Our Marketing Manager will plan and execute the Firm’s marketing efforts, including advertising, public relations, business development and related budget management. Working with the Executive Director and Practice Group Leaders, the ideal candidate will be skilled in all aspects of marketing, including but not limited to:
• Firm communications and vendor relationships
• Marketing programs and planning
• Firm branding
• Website content, design, and information
• Social media, print and digital advertising
• Identify and manage content marketing initiatives
• Assisting attorneys with their client development efforts
• RFP responses and business development proposals
• Firm marketing events and sponsorships
• Manage marketing budget and expenditures
• Collaboration with practice group leaders and firm management in thought leadership regarding legal services marketing and business development.
The successful candidate will:
• Have outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
• Work well independently and as a member of a team on a variety of projects
• Be a critical thinker and possess problem-solving skills
• Manage multiple projects under the pressure of competing deadlines
• Be tech-savvy and comfortable with various marketing tools and adjacent technologies
• Maintain high editorial standards and an extremely critical eye for design and writing materials
• Possess superior customer service skills
• Exhibit strong work ethic, a high level of professionalism, integrity, trustworthiness and commitment.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
• A professional with 5+ years of marketing experience
• Law firm or other professional services experience preferred
The Firm provides a competitive salary, dependent upon experience, along with a comprehensive benefit package.
If you are interested in joining the Osborn Maledon staff, please contact human resources regarding any available positions.