Companies seeking to hire key executives, and individuals approached for recruitment, require experienced representation to negotiate the terms of an employment agreement. As Phoenix employment attorneys, we understand Arizona corporate law, industry and corporate best-practices, as well as executive compensation trends. We have a track record of successfully preparing benefits and compensation packages to achieve company and individual objectives alike.
At Osborn Maledon, our employment lawyers provide employment counseling, advice, and representation on all aspects of recruiting and retaining key executive and technical personnel. We work with companies and individuals, both top level employees and executives, to help them achieve the best possible provisions through executive compensation and equity ownership arrangements. In our employment practice we regularly counsel clients on:
- Hiring practices
- Cash salary and bonus payouts
- Severance policies and negotiating strategies
- Stock options and other equity compensation – including incentive stock options, non-qualified stock options, restricted stock plans and phantom stock agreements
- Limitations on tax-qualified plans
- Creative deferred executive compensation plans
- Supplemental Executive Retirement Plans (SERPs)
- Confidentiality agreements
- Performance obligations
- Post-employment restrictions and severance packages (including non-compete and non-solicitation provisions)
Osborn Maledon’s employment attorneys have successfully counseled companies in developing compensation packages for senior executives, and advised executives in negotiating the appropriate compensation consistent with their value.