Aaron Harmon has built a strong reputation in Arizona’s entrepreneurial community as a lawyer who provides practical counsel to founders, executives and investors alike.
Aaron represents startups, established companies and investors in angel, venture capital and private equity financings, in mergers and acquisitions, in negotiating and drafting commercial contracts, and in general corporate and commercial matters.
Aaron began his legal career as a judicial clerk for Chancellor William B. Chandler III, chief judge of the nation’s preeminent business court, the Delaware Court of Chancery. After his clerkship, he worked for one of the most prestigious law firms in Delaware advising startups, Fortune 500 companies and everything in-between on matters of Delaware corporate law. Companies located throughout the United States are incorporated in Delaware, and Aaron’s expertise in Delaware corporate law allows him to provide invaluable counsel to clients.
Prior to his legal career, Aaron practiced accounting as a CPA with Deloitte and Pinnacle West Capital Corporation.
Aaron graduated with honors from the Duke University School of Law and is licensed in Delaware and Arizona. He is on the Board of Directors of Invest Southwest.
- Ready to Swim with the Sharks? A Pre-Recession Guide to Successfully Exiting Your Business, Client Alert, July 2022
- How the Covid-19 pandemic is shaping the present and future of mergers and acquisitions, Phoenix Business Journal, June 2020
- 3 Tips for Buying, Selling or Merging a Business, Phoenix Business Journal, June 15, 2018
- Structuring an M&A Transaction, 2017-2018 Arizona In-House Counsel Guide, Association of Corporate Counsel, November 2017
- Making Due Diligence (Almost) Painless, 2017-2018 Arizona In-House Counsel Guide, Association of Corporate Counsel, November 2017
- Best Lawyers®, Corporate Law, 2023-2024
Board of Directors, Invest Southwest