Christopher represents corporate debtors, committees and creditors in all aspects of bankruptcy, financial restructuring and distressed transactions. With an MBA to complement his legal experience, Christopher brings a practical business approach to workouts and bankruptcy matters. Christopher's clients find his business acumen invaluable when negotiating the purchase or sale of distressed assets. Christopher serves as a Chapter 11 Subchapter V Trustee for the District of Arizona and has served as a court appointed mediator in bankruptcy proceedings.
With experience in a wide range of industries, Christopher has a record of success in resolving financial distress. Christopher routinely successfully reorganizes companies in Chapter 11 allowing those companies to emerge as healthy, thriving enterprises.
In addition to his legal work, Christopher actively lectures and presents on bankruptcy matters for the State Bar of Arizona and other legal organizations. Christopher is active in the American Inns of Court, an association of lawyers and judges who share a passion for professional excellence. Christopher ascended to the office of President of the Arizona Bankruptcy American Inn of Court in 2020.
- Arizona Neurological Institute, Chapter 11 proceeding, represented corporate debtor in confirming successful plan of reorganization.
- Moses Inc., Chapter 11 proceeding, represented corporate debtor in confirming successful plan of reorganization.
- Freedom Financial Group, Chapter 11 proceeding, represented debtor and negotiated the exchange of $54,000,000 of debt for equity pursuant to 11 U.S.C. §1145 of the Bankruptcy Code.
- Paramount Building Solutions, Chapter 11 proceeding, represented stalking horse purchaser of business assets from bankruptcy estate.
- Casa De Capri Enterprises, Chapter 11 proceeding, represented purchaser of subacute care facility from bankruptcy estate.
- Tanga.com, Chapter 11 proceeding, represented unsecured creditors committee.
- International Technical Coatings, Chapter 11 proceeding, represented unsecured creditors committee to achieve 100% repayment for unsecured creditors.
- Accipiter Communications, Chapter 11 proceeding, represented unsecured creditors committee to achieve 100% repayment of unsecured creditors.
- EventPro Strategies, LLC, counsel to Chief Executive Officer during bankruptcy proceedings.
- Phoenix Solar, Chapter 7 proceeding, represented U.S. subsidiaries of German parent corporation in liquidation of U.S. assets.
- Zowine, Chapter 11 proceeding, represented corporate entities in successful restructuring.
- Solterra Holdings, out-of-court divestiture of assisted living facilities in Colorado.
- Pabst Brewing Company, out-of-court financial restructuring and negotiation of $180 million credit facility.
- Tonto Basin, Chapter 11 Subchapter V proceeding, Trustee
- Cales & Fitzgerald, PLLC, Chapter 11 Subchapter V proceeding, Trustee
- KLJ Orchard Venues, LLC, Chapter 11 Subchapter V proceeding, Trustee
- Summit Family Restaurants, Inc., Chapter 11 Subchapter V proceeding, Trustee
- Special collections counsel for PING, Inc.