21 Osborn Maledon, P.A. Lawyers Named “Best” in National Publication
Twenty-one of the 50-attorney law firm of Osborn Maledon, P.A. have been singled out for recognition in the new 2010 edition of “The Best Lawyers in America.”
Bill Maledon appears six times in the 2010 listing–in the antitrust, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, entertainment law, medical malpractice law and sports law categories. Larry Hammond appears four times—in appellate law, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation and white-collar criminal defense.
Others and the categories in which they are ranked are:
- Joan Burke, administrative and communications law;
- Colin Campbell, commercial litigation;
- James Cross, bankruptcy and creditor-debtor rights law;
- Thomas Curzon, corporate and mergers & acquisition law;
- Douglas Dalton, commercial litigation;
- Brett Dunkelman, antitrust and intellectual property law;
- Bill Hardin, corporate and securities law;
- Mark Harrison, appellate law, commercial litigation and legal malpractice;
- Debra Hill, criminal defense: white-collar;
- Thomas Hudson, appellate law and commercial litigation;
- Andrew Kelly, corporate law;
- Thayne Lowe, real estate law;
- Randall Nelson, communications and corporate law;
- Jones Osborn II, real estate law;
- Scott Rodgers, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation and labor and employment law;
- David Rosenbaum, bet-the-company litigation and commercial litigation;
- Christopher Stachowiak, securities law;
- Warren Stapleton, bankruptcy and creditor-debtor rights law; and
- Geoffrey Sturr, bet-the-company and commercial litigation.
Five of the Osborn Maledon attorneys have been on the list for more than ten years—Curzon, Hammond, Hardin, Harrison and Maledon.
The Best Lawyers in America selects lawyers for inclusion through a nationwide survey of attorneys and is regarded as one of the legal profession’s premier referral guides. Because lawyers are included on the basis of peer evaluations and because no payment or purchase is required, inclusion is considered a significant honor. This year’s lawyers were chosen after 2.8 million confidential evaluations by the top attorneys in the country, as well as thousands of extensive telephone interviews.