22 Osborn Maledon, P.A. Lawyers Named ‘Best’ in National Publication
Twenty-two of the 48 attorneys in the Phoenix law firm of Osborn Maledon, P.A. have been singled out for national recognition in the new 2011 edition of Best Lawyers®, the oldest peer-review publication in the legal profession.
In addition, Osborn Maledon attorney Brett Dunkelman was singled out as Intellectual Property Lawyer of the Year in Arizona, and Bill Maledon, recognized in five categories, was named Arizona Bet-the-Company Litigator of the Year. Larry Hammond received recognition in four categories.
Others and the categories in which they are ranked are:
- Jean-Jacques Cabou, white-collar criminal defense;
- Anne Chapman, white-collar criminal defense;
- Colin Campbell, commercial litigation;
- James Cross, bankruptcy and creditor-debtor rights law;
- Thomas Curzon, corporate and mergers & acquisition law;
- Douglas Dalton, commercial litigation;
- Brett Dunkelman, antitrust and intellectual property law;
- Tim Eckstein, white-collar criminal defense;
- Larry Hammond, appellate law, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation and white-collar criminal defense;
- Bill Hardin, corporate and securities law;
- Mark Harrison, appellate law, commercial litigation, ethics and professional responsibility law and legal malpractice;
- Thomas Hudson, appellate law and commercial litigation;
- Andrew Kelly, corporate law;
- Thayne Lowe, real estate law;
- Bill Maledon, antitrust, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, entertainment law and sports law;
- Randall Nelson, corporate law;
- Jones Osborn, real estate law;
- Scott Rodgers, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation and labor and employment law;
- David Rosenbaum, bet-the-company litigation and commercial litigation;
- Christopher Stachowiak, securities law;
- Warren Stapleton, bankruptcy and creditor-debtor rights law; and
- Geoffrey Sturr, bet-the-company and commercial litigation.
The Best Lawyers selects lawyers for inclusion through a nationwide survey of attorneys and is regarded as one of the legal profession’s premier referral guides.
Jones Osborn, the firm’s managing partner, said the firm’s strong showing represents an unusually high percentage: “While we are proud to be recognized, we also know that Osborn Maledon’s reputation for quality work and responsive client service is a joint enterprise of all our talented lawyers and staff.”