23 Osborn Maledon, P.A. Lawyers Named ‘Best’ in National Publication
Twenty-three of the 51 attorneys in the Phoenix law firm of Osborn Maledon, P.A. have been singled out for national recognition in the new 2012 edition of Best Lawyers®, the oldest peer-review publication in the legal profession.
Name partner Bill Maledon was singled out for recognition in six categories.
Others and the categories in which they are ranked are:
- Maureen Beyers, arbitration and securities litigation;
- Jean-Jacques Cabou, white-collar criminal defense;
- Anne Chapman, white-collar criminal defense;
- Colin Campbell, commercial litigation;
- James Cross, bankruptcy and debtor rights law and bankruptcy litigation;
- Thomas Curzon, corporate and mergers & acquisition law;
- Douglas Dalton, commercial litigation;
- Brett Dunkelman, antitrust law, antitrust litigation, intellectual property litigation and patent litigation;
- Tim Eckstein, white-collar criminal defense;
- Larry Hammond, appellate law, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation and white-collar criminal defense;
- Bill Hardin, corporate and securities/capital markets law;
- Mark Harrison, appellate law, commercial litigation, ethics and professional responsibility law and legal malpractice;
- Thomas Hudson, appellate law and commercial litigation;
- Andrew Kelly, corporate law;
- Thayne Lowe, real estate law;
- Bill Maledon, antitrust litigation, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, entertainment law (motion pictures and television), entertainment law (music) and sports law;
- Randall Nelson, corporate law;
- Jones Osborn, real estate law;
- Scott Rodgers, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, employment law (management) and labor/employment litigation;
- David Rosenbaum, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, construction litigation, intellectual property litigation and securities litigation;
- Christopher Stachowiak, securities/capital markets law;
- Warren Stapleton, bankruptcy and creditor-debtor rights law and bankruptcy litigation; and
- Geoffrey Sturr, bet-the-company and commercial litigation.
The Best Lawyers selects lawyers for inclusion through a nationwide survey of attorneys and is regarded as one of the legal profession’s premier referral guides. The new 2012 Best Lawyers, the 18th edition, is based on a national survey involving more than 3.9 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
Scott Rodgers, the firm’s managing partner, said the firm’s strong showing represents an unusually high percentage: “While we are proud to be recognized, we also know that Osborn Maledon’s reputation for quality work and responsive client service is a joint enterprise of all our talented lawyers and staff.”