Osborn Maledon Attorneys Named in Chambers Guide
Twelve attorneys in the Phoenix law firm Osborn Maledon, P.A. were selected as “Leaders in Their Field” for Chambers USA 2014 by Chambers and Partners, an international firm that ranks U.S. attorneys.
In addition, for the tenth year in a row, Chambers announced that three practice areas in the firm received the highest rankings in Arizona. Those areas are corporate/mergers and acquisitions; litigation — general commercial and litigation — white-collar crime and government investigations.
The following Osborn Maledon attorneys were ranked in their respective practice areas:
- Colin Campbell, litigation (general commercial);
- Anne Chapman, litigation (white-collar crime and government investigations);
- Tom Curzon, corporate law/mergers and acquisitions;
- Larry Hammond, litigation (white-collar crime and government investigations);
- Bill Hardin, corporate law/mergers and acquisitions;
- Mark Harrison, litigation (general commercial);
- Andrew Kelly, corporate law/mergers and acquisitions;
- Bill Maledon, litigation (general commercial);
- Jones Osborn II, real estate;
- Scott Rodgers, labor and employment;
- David Rosenbaum, litigation (general commercial);
- Christopher Stachowiak, corporate law/mergers and acquisitions.
Bill Maledon was also named a national leader in the litigation trial lawyers category and Mark Harrison a senior statesman, a recognition that acknowledges long-time leaders.
Chambers and Partners, the London publisher of the guide, assesses the top firms and lawyers in each state. It is distinguished from other nationwide attorney rankings that merely poll lawyers or clients because a detailed research process is conducted by Chambers, which then releases four tiers of honorees in various practice areas.