Osborn Maledon Litigators Ranked “Highly Recommended” By National Litigation Guide, Benchmark Litigation 2012
The Phoenix law firm of Osborn Maledon, P.A. has been recognized by Benchmark Litigation 2012 as “highly recommended” for litigation in Arizona. At the same time, Benchmark Appellate Litigation also ranked the firm as “highly recommended” for Ninth Circuit litigation.
The two Benchmark ranking guides also singled out six attorneys at the firm for special recognition:
- Larry Hammond, local litigation star (white-collar);
- Thomas Hudson, local litigation star (Ninth Circuit);
- Bill Maledon, local litigation star (commercial litigation);
- David Rosenbaum, local litigation star (commercial, professional liability, tax litigation);
- Tim Eckstein, future star;
- Mark Hummels, future star.
Benchmark Litigation is the only publication in the legal market that focuses exclusively on litigation in the U.S. Rankings are based on interviews with legal professionals, in-house counsel and clients.
“Uniformly praised by peers for the quality of its work, the firm is considered a top choice for clients with complex commercial needs,” the guide wrote. “Purposely not as big as some of their competitors, clients feel secure knowing cases will be handled by highly experienced attorneys.”
Benchmark noted that the firm’s white-collar and internal investigations practice is highly regarded. Of Osborn Maledon’s appellate practice, Benchmark quoted a client as saying, “Osborn Maledon’s briefs are better written and more persuasive than any I have seen.”