Osborn Maledon, P.A. Practice Groups and Attorneys Ranked as Tops in Chambers Guide
The corporate, general commercial litigation, and white-collar crime/government investigations litigation practices of Osborn Maledon, P.A. received the number one ranking among Arizona law firms for the sixth year in a row in the 2010 ranking by the prestigious legal resource guide, Chambers USA.
Ten attorneys at the 50-member Phoenix law firm, Osborn Maledon, P.A., were selected as “Leaders in Their Field” by Chambers and Partners, an international firm that ranks U.S. attorneys.
Osborn Maledon also ranked highly for real estate law.
Chambers and Partners, the London publisher of the guide, assesses the top firms and lawyers in each state. It is distinguished from other nationwide attorney rankings that merely poll lawyers or clients because a detailed research process is conducted by Chambers, which then releases four tiers of honorees in various practice areas, along with special “Senior Statesman” recognition for long-time leaders in their fields.
The following Osborn Maledon attorneys received #1 rankings in their respective practice areas:
- Tom Curzon, corporate law and mergers and acquisitions;
- Larry Hammond, litigation (white-collar crime and government investigations);.
- Bill Hardin, corporate law and mergers and acquisitions; and
- Bill Maledon, litigation (general commercial law). Maledon also ranked in the litigation trial lawyers-national category.
In addition, Mark Harrison, litigation (general commercial law), was ranked as a Senior Statesman.
Other Osborn Maledon attorneys highly ranked by Chambers were:
- Andrew Kelly, corporate law and mergers and acquisitions;
- Jones Osborn II, real estate;
- Scott Rodgers, labor employment;
- David Rosenbaum, litigation (general commercial);; and
- Christopher Stachowiak, corporate law and mergers and acquisitions.
An 11th Osborn Maledon attorney who soon will be leaving the firm also was highly ranked. Debra Hill ranked as a litigator will leave the firm on June 18 to pursue a career in full-time nonprofit work.
Jones Osborn, the firm’s managing partner, said the high ranking of the firm is testimony to all the attorneys and staff at Osborn Maledon.
“Chambers singled a few out, but in reality, everyone at the firm contributes to the excellent client service recognized in these rankings,” he said.