Osborn Maledon Ranked in Chambers USA 2022
For the 18th year in a row, the Phoenix law firm Osborn Maledon, P.A. received the highest rankings possible among Arizona law firms from the prestigious legal resource guide, Chambers USA.
Chambers USA 2022 awarded its Band 1 ranking to four of the firm’s key practice areas:
- Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A);
- General Commercial Litigation;
- White-Collar Crime and Government Investigations; and
- Native American law.
Osborn Maledon was the only firm to have a Band 1 ranking in general commercial litigation in Arizona.
Chambers USA also recognized 14 Osborn Maledon attorneys in its 2022 rankings:
Bill Maledon and Tom Curzon, two of the founding partners of the firm, were recognized as Senior Statespeople. Maledon was recognized in general commercial litigation, and Curzon was recognized in corporate, mergers and acquisitions law.
The additional ranked lawyers and their practice areas are:
- Lynne Adams – Litigation: General Commercial (Band 4)
- Jonathan Ariano – Corporate/M&A (Band 4)
- Colin Campbell – Litigation: General Commercial (Band 3)
- Tim Eckstein – Litigation: White-Collar Crime and Government Investigations (Band 1)
- Eric M. Fraser – Litigation: Appellate (Band 2)
- Thomas Hudson – Litigation: Appellate (Band 1)
- Andrew Kelly – Corporate/M&A (Band 4); Native American Law (Band 2)
- Mary O’Grady – Litigation: Appellate (Band 1)
- Scott Rodgers – Labor & Employment (Band 3)
- David Rosenbaum – Litigation: General Commercial (Band 1)
- Joseph Roth – Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations (Band 2)
- Geoffrey Sturr – Litigation: General Commercial (Band 4)
Chambers USA ranks the leading lawyers and law firms across the USA. Legal rankings are based on in-depth market analysis and independent research, conducted by an experienced team of researchers.
Comments from clients to Chambers:
- On Corporate M&A:
“Osborn Maledon is a great resource for us in terms of handling complex matters.”
- On Commercial Litigation:
“They’re very skilled at handling complex and sophisticated matters. The team provide an exceptional service and is always responsive.”
- On Native American Law:
“They’re very experienced in litigation and have excellent lawyers.”