Jack works with the firm’s transactional group, often managing the full cycle of real estate development projects, from pre-contract property investigations to erecting important commercial buildings that he counsels through leasing and sale. He has built a name for himself as an authority on real estate transactions, often leading projects for national and international developers building large-scale commercial real estate projects across Arizona. Jack has worked across the state negotiating acquisitions and dispositions of large tracts of undeveloped land in Maricopa, Pinal and Pima Counties.
His background in banking and finance, and corporate mergers and acquisitions helps him identify and advocate for the objectives of his multinational clients. The heart of his practice is in early development and due diligence–building strong foundations so that his clients can develop with foresight and peace of mind.
With an eye on future opportunities, Jack counsels his clients on the importance of solar and wind farm development, positioning companies to develop innovative clean energy projects that will ensure long and prosperous life cycles no matter how complex or vast the development scope. In 2021, Jack was recognized for Real Estate Law by Best Lawyers®.
- Negotiated option and lease agreements for the development of wind and solar farms on over 125,000 acres of property on behalf of an international renewable energy company
- Represented international industrial developer in the acquisition, financing, development, leasing, and disposition of a portfolio of Arizona industrial properties
- Advised utility companies regarding real estate matters associated with the acquisition of private utilities.
- Represented purchasers in the acquisition and disposition of large tracts of undeveloped real property located throughout Arizona, including in Maricopa, Pinal, and Pima Counties.
- Represented private homebuilders in the acquisition and development of real property, including due diligence and financing matters.
- Represented national and international life insurers in connection with loan portfolios secured by properties located throughout the Southwestern United States.
- Best Lawyers®, Real Estate Law, 2020-2022
- Southwest Super Lawyers, Rising Star, Real Estate, 2013, 2018
- Maricopa County Bar Association