Warren is a problem solver who commands two decades worth of experience working on bankruptcy issues, specializing in effectively representing corporations in large-scale bankruptcies involving tens of millions of dollars. He provides relief to debtors and creditors facing complex chapter 7 and chapter 11 issues in Arizona. He also works outside of jurisdiction, including in New Jersey, California, Texas, and Delaware. He has successfully represented International Technical Coatings, Inc., Quarter Homes, LLC, the Official Section 1114 Committee of Retired Pilots, Delta Airlines, the Official Committee of Tort Creditors for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Tucson, and Castle Megastore Corporation,
A significant part of Warren’s practice involves counsel and litigation on complex cases for corporate debtors, committees, and creditors in every aspect of bankruptcy. He assists clients with the reorganization of their businesses, the restructuring of debt, and in the buying and selling of distressed assets. He provides knowledgeable assistance regarding the treatment of secured and unsecured claims, obtaining stay relief, and non-dischargeability issues. Warren has also incorporated pro bono work into his practice.
Warren graduated from Arizona State University, Order of the Coif. He has been named Phoenix Lawyer of the Year for Litigation-Bankruptcy and was awarded for his work in Bankruptcy and Credit-Debtor Rights Law by Best Lawyers®. He has been recognized by Arizona’s Finest Lawyers.
- International Technical Coatings, Inc.
- Quarter Homes, LLC
- Official Section 1114 Committee of Retired Pilots, Delta Airlines
- Official Tort Creditors Committee, Roman Catholic Diocese of Tucson
- Dexter Distributing Corporation and Castle Megastore Corporation
- Best Lawyers®, Phoenix Lawyer of the Year, Litigation-Bankruptcy, 2019, 2021
- Best Lawyers®, Bankruptcy and Credit-Debtor Rights Law/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Bankruptcy Litigation, 2009-2023
- Southwest Super Lawyers, Bankruptcy: Business, 2022
- Arizona’s Finest Lawyers
- Arizona Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section Legislative Liaison, 2007
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section, Chair, 2007
- Volunteer Attorney, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Self Help Center, 2013-Present
- When do I Need a Bankruptcy Lawyer? Some Tips for General Counsel when Bankruptcy Issues Arise, 2017-2018 Arizona In-House Counsel Guide, Association of Corporate Counsel, November 2017