However real estate markets might be performing, retaining reliable, experienced and effective Phoenix real estate attorneys is an essential component in successful portfolio management. Osborn Maledon's team of real estate attorneys, lead by one of our founders, Jones Osborn, author of "Arizona Real Estate Law: Answers to Common Legal Questions," have the necessary experience and expertise to handle the most complex real estate transactions. Concentrating primarily on the purchase and sale of real property, commercial leases, and secured financing, our attorneys cover all aspects of real estate law. These include:
- Transactions, leasing and financing
- Land use, zoning and construction
- Foreclosures, workouts and real estate litigation
- Indian lands
Serving a diverse client base including developers of major planned communities, banks and other lending institutions, contractors, brokers, investors, syndicators and promoters, and commercial tenants and other real estate users, Osborn Maledon provides advice at every stage of a transaction. Whether it's an Arizona foreclosure attorney that's required, or an attorney with a broader purview, Osborn Maledon has the necessary specialists and counsel available.
Examples of our diverse experience include:
- Representing Native American communities in the development of tribal lands.
- Documenting and closing numerous branch bank site acquisitions for a national bank.
- Negotiating and documenting joint venture and lease arrangement for a major local corporation.
- Representing an internet servicing company in a large financing secured by Arizona real property.
We also structure and document real estate joint ventures and syndications through the use of various organizational entities, providing advice on applicable rules, laws - including securities laws - and regulations. Based on a thorough understanding of national, state and local laws, customs and practices, our real estate attorneys deliver practical, effective advice and documentation for all types of real estate transactions.Associated Attorneys
- Osborn Maledon ranked in "Best Law Firms" 2015 by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers®
- Osborn Maledon ranked in "Best Law Firms" 2014 by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers®