14 Osborn Maledon Attorneys Named in Prestigious Chambers Guide, Firm Named 1st in 3 Practice Areas
Three practice areas in the Phoenix law firm Osborn Maledon, P.A. received the highest possible ranking among Arizona law firms for the 12th year in a row from the prestigious legal resource guide, Chambers USA. Fourteen attorneys in the Phoenix law firm were selected as “Leaders in Their Field” for Chambers USA 2015.
The practice areas singled out for 1st place rankings are corporate/mergers and acquisitions (M&A); litigation -- general commercial; and litigation -- white-collar crime and government investigations.
Chambers noted in its rankings of the firm: "They have very good talent that I would use for complex litigation. They understand what has happened and put it all together in front of the jury - very talented attorneys."
It also noted: "Osborn Maledon is recognized by its clients and peers for its smart and creative litigation, business and general counsel solutions to complex problems." To access the new rankings and editorial commentary, click here.
The following Osborn Maledon attorneys were ranked in their respective practice areas:
- Jonathan Ariano (corporate/M&A)
- Kathleen Brody (litigation: white-collar crime and government investigations)
- Colin Campbell (litigation: general commercial)
- Tom Curzon (corporate/M&A)
- Timothy Eckstein (litigation: white-collar crime and government investigations)
- Larry Hammond (litigation: white-collar crime and government investigations)
- Bill Hardin (corporate/M&A)
- Mark Harrison (litigation: general commercial)
- Andrew Kelly (corporate/M&A)
- Bill Maledon, recognized in two categories (litigation: general commercial and litigation: trial lawyers)
- Jones Osborn II (real estate)
- Scott Rodgers (labor and employment)
- David Rosenbaum (litigation: general commercial)
- Christopher Stachowiak (corporate/M&A).
Bill Maledon also was named a national "Star" leader in the litigation general commercial category and Mark Harrison was named a "Senior Statesman", a recognition that acknowledges long-time leaders.
Chambers and Partners, the London publisher of the guide, assesses the top firms and lawyers in each state. It is distinguished from other nationwide attorney rankings that merely poll lawyers or clients because a detailed research process is conducted by Chambers, which then releases four tiers of honorees in various practice areas.