Osborn Maledon Ranked in Chambers USA 2021
For the 17th year in a row, Osborn Maledon received the highest rankings possible among Arizona law firms from the prestigious legal resource guide, Chambers USA.
Chambers USA 2021 awarded its Band 1 ranking to four of the firm’s key practice areas:
- corporate/mergers & acquisitions (M&A);
- general commercial litigation;
- white-collar crime and government investigations; and
- Native American law.
Osborn Maledon was the only firm to have a Band 1 ranking in general commercial litigation in Arizona.
Chambers USA also recognized 17 Osborn Maledon attorneys in its 2021 rankings, a third of the firm’s total attorneys.
The ranked lawyers and their practice areas are:
- In corporate/M&A: Curzon, Bill Hardin (Band 2), Christopher Stachowiak (Band 3), Jonathan Ariano (Band 4) and Andrew Kelly (Band 4).
- In labor and employment law: Scott Rodgers (Band 4).
- In litigation (appellate): Thomas Hudson (Band 1), Mary O’Grady (Band 1) and Eric M. Fraser (Band 3).
- In general commercial litigation: Maledon, David Rosenbaum (Band 1), Colin Campbell (Band 3), Lynne Adams (Band 4) and Geoffrey Sturr (Band 4).
- In white-collar crime and government investigations: Tim Eckstein (Band 1), Joseph Roth (Band 2) and Grace Rebling (up-and-coming).
Managing Partner Scott Rodgers said, “We are proud that Chambers recognized our firm and many of our lawyers. Osborn Maledon’s reputation for results and client service has always been a team effort from all of our talented lawyers and staff.”
Chambers is a distinguished international ranking firm that bases its rankings on in-depth research, in addition to polling of peers and clients. Chambers’ research process involves extensive interviews of clients, other market participants and professional colleagues.