Three Osborn Maledon attorneys named 'Phoenix Lawyer of the Year' for their practice areas; 27 named 2020 "Best Lawyers"
Three Osborn Maledon attorneys recently received the highest rankings for the 2020 edition of Best Lawyers®, the oldest peer-review publication in the legal profession. They were named "Phoenix Lawyer of the Year" in their practice areas, an honor only a single lawyer in a practice area in each community receives.
Twenty-seven Osborn Maledon attorneys (including the three Lawyers of the Year) were listed as "Best Lawyers". The lawyers and the practice area for which they are recognized are:
- Lynne Adams, education law;
- Jonathan Ariano, corporate law;
- Colin Campbell, arbitration, commercial litigation and mediation;
- Tom Curzon, corporate law and mergers & acquisitions;
- Doug Dalton, commercial litigation;
- Jack Dearing, real estate law;
- Brett Dunkelman, antitrust law, antitrust litigation, intellectual property litigation and patent litigation;
- Timothy Eckstein, white-collar criminal defense;
- Eric Fraser, appellate law;
- Meghan Grabel, energy law;
- Larry Hammond, appellate law, “Bet-the-Company” litigation; commercial litigation and white-collar criminal defense;
- Bill Hardin, corporate law, securities/capital markets law;
- Mark Harrison, appellate law, commercial litigation, ethics and professional responsibility law, legal malpractice law (defendants) and legal malpractice law (plaintiffs);
- Thomas Hudson, appellate law, “Bet-the-Company” litigation and commercial litigation;
- Andrew Kelly, corporate law and gaming law;
- Thayne Lowe, real estate law;
- Bill Maledon, “Bet-the-Company” litigation, commercial litigation, entertainment law (motion pictures and television); entertainment law (music), antitrust litigation and sports law;
- Jeff Molinar, commercial litigation;
- Randy Nelson, corporate law;
- Mary O'Grady, appellate law;
- Scott Rodgers, “Bet-the-Company” litigation, commercial litigation, employment law (management) and labor and employment litigation;
- David Rosenbaum, “Bet-the-Company” litigation, commercial litigation, construction litigation, intellectual property litigation; mergers & acquisitions litigation; and securities litigation;
- Joe Roth, appellate law;
- Christopher Stachowiak, corporate law, mergers & acquisition law, securities/capital markets law and securities regulation;
- Warren Stapleton, bankruptcy and creditor debtor rights/insolvency and reorganization law and bankruptcy litigation;
- Geoffrey Sturr, “Bet-the-Company” litigation, commercial litigation and ethics and professional responsibility law.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become highly regarded as a guide to legal excellence. Ratings are based on an exhaustive peer-review survey.